Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleepeless debate

I seem to be in that state of restlessness due to a racing mind-creatively flowing, screwed up sleeping patterns and just plain excitement for the new idea's related to my site design build out and future project's that will help not only my business but the viewer and reader as well. Yep, I said viewer...meaning I have video coming soon. Tutorials mainly related to photography...shooting certain scenarios and Canon related questions. The things I find myself wanting to tackle are issues related to topics that I thought would be easy to find answers to on the web but just simply were not. So each topic that I discover as being very difficult to find the black and white answer or the vague commentaries that even though some peeps out there address the topic... are actually poor at really explaining the clear differences. Simple example: Which is better Canon or Nikon. The endless debate for some...but for me the answer has become pretty simple to explain. Read the next blog for the answer titled Canon or Nikon?

No comments: